The Moon is exalted in the sign of Taurus. The moon is the ruler of the fourth house of home, family, and mother and/or the nurturing parent or caregiver. It is exalted in Taurus because this sign’s qualities vibrate at its’ highest expression in this Moon position. Taurus’s qualities of caring, love and devotion to family as well as the love of food, sex, and babies, not necessarily in that order all contribute to its exaltation in the moon. It is only befitting that Mother’s Day would be doing Taurus season. Happy Mother’s Day to all mother’s, caregivers, pet owners, and single dads, have a blessed day.
This new moon occurs in Taurus today May 4th, 4:45 PM E.S.T.it is in it's Exaltation in Taurus. New moons are an excellent time for people to make wishes they want to manifest. The best time to do this is the first 8 hours following the new moon when the energy is most potent, 24 hours will suffice also.Include in your manifestation of wishes things that are related to Taurus qualities and write them down on a piece of paper. Taurus rules patience, financial success, deep loyalty, contentment, and sensual pleasures of mind and body. This is also a good time to ask for help releasing any negative traits of Taurus, especially if you know what house they rule in your Zodiac chart. Ask to find the strength to release behaviors that include being unnecessarily stubborn, possessiveness of people and things, overindulgence in food, drink, and sexual proclivities.
Sample manifestations for the Taurus New Moon regardless of your Sun sign:
1. I wish to have more abundance and financial responsibility in my life
2. I would like to create a loving and warm atmosphere in my home environment
3. Savoring the good things in life in relation to food and drink, and not wolfing down my food without thought or blessing
4. I want to ground myself more to the earth by giving acknowledgement to nature, plants, flowers, trees, and birds.
5. I would like to release from my demeanor any feelings of envy, jealousy, and possessiveness I may have toward others
6. Cultivating strength, determination, along with physical endurance is what I want to have willfully applied to my goals
• Aries Sun/Rising- this New Moon will apply to your 2nd house of money, now is the time to energize your financial goals
• Taurus Sun/ Rising – this is a time to work on yourself strengths and weaknesses
• Gemini Sun/ Rising- your 12th house will be thoughtful in beginning solitary and spiritual pursuits related to the good as well as negative traits of Taurus that may get you in trouble
• Cancer Sun/ Rising- A good time to start quality time with friends and organizations you belong too, your nurturing nature is very strong here
• Leo Sun/Rising – This moon relates to your career and status, look for new beginnings to any projects sitting stalled now
• Virgo Sun/ Rising - the 9th house of law, education, and travel are all highlighted, might be a good time to make plans for any of the aforementioned
• Libra Sun/Rising- a fresh start in your 8th house of other people’s money, using your Venus ruled charm will help in bringing people onboard for a joint venture, plant the seeds
• Scorpio Sun/Rising- emphasis is in your 7th house of marriage, although it opposes your Sun, it is also streaming light into it, take the high road with mates and business partners, make a new pact or contract
• Sagittarius Sun/ Rising- Great moon for sowing seeds of prosperity in your work environment, and choosing to improve your health habits with yourself and take good care of your pets
• Capricorn Sun/ Rising - highlighted in your 5th house of romance, children, and creativity, make that first date real, release children to the universe, and begin that project you’ve been wanting to dust off
• Aquarius Sun/ Rising – Get out of your mind for a minute and add beauty and comfort to your home and loving vibes and attention to your dear ones
• Pisces Sun/ Rising – Siblings, neighbors, and short trips are highlighted as you can make a new start with communicating with others in this area